Tuesday, June 15, 2010

I won a prize!!!

I opened up my inbox this morning to find a message...One of my layouts has won an 'Honourable Mention Prize' for 'Best Use Of Titlework' at the Scrappers World Awards!
I got a $5 voucher off products by Flergs :) and I get to sport this natty blinkie!
Photobucket
This is the layout...
Photobucket
Its almost a year since I made that layout, nice to know it's still being looked at, though I still can't put a tag on my musical tastes:)
I used...
Sock Hop
by 4 Shades Of Blue Design
also...
Also used - Everyday Alpha by Michelle Batton at FPD,
Flair Alpha By Michelle Batton,
Scruffy Stripey Alpha by Kate Hadfield,
Ransom mini Alpha by Bren Boone,
CDs and Cassette from Damaged Goods by Kim Jensen

1 comment:

Jimjams said...

Congratulations - well deserved!