Wednesday, June 03, 2009

Oh oh, need to catch up a bit!

So last week was half term, and time at the computer was more limited. I do have some stuff to share though....

Fun
I used...
Spring Melody
by 4 Shades Of Blue Design
at Mellow Butterfly
Alpha by Kate Hadfield at the lilypad

Photobucket
I used...
Cherish happiness (paper, flowers, alpha)
Clownerie (flags & ball)
Freckles and Giggles
Doodled Quotes- Girls
Frogs And Sticks
Splash (blog freebie from spotlight week)
All by Kim De Smet
available at Oscraps

Photobucket
Everything from Modern Art
a collab
by the designers at
Oscraps

Beauty
Everything from
Summer Garden
By gisela B. Designs
at Scrap-heaven.

Photobucket
I used In Madison's Room, hearts from Spring Melody, white alpha from Boys Urban World by 4 Shades Of Blue design at Mellow Butterfly,
and Scruffy Stripy Alpha by Kate Hadfield.

1 comment:

Nel said...

I love so much your layouts!!