Tuesday, March 31, 2009

Taylor Made Spotlight Challenge Entries

Taylor Made Designs is in the O'scraps spotlight this week with some great freebies for taking part. Theres three parts to the challenge - here are my entries...

Photobucket
My entry for
the O'scraps Designer Spotlight Challenge (Taylor Made Challenge I-Modern)
Everything from the spotlight challenge freebie "Mere Modesty Add-On" by Taylor Made at Oscraps HERE

Photobucket
My entry for the O'scraps Designer Spotlight Challenge (Taylor Made Challenge II-Expressive)
Word art freebie (Unscripted No3) from the challenge HERE
Paper from 'Freckles and Giggles' by Kim De Smet
Frame from 'Mamarazzi' by Holliewood Studios
Magical Swirls (Winter) by Kitty design
Butterfly from 'Cherish Happiness' by Kim De Smet.
All at O'scraps.

Photobucket
My entry for the O'scraps Designer Spotlight Challenge (Taylor Made Challenge III-Timeless)
Template (Timeless Sketch) and Word arts (Expressive in Theory and Unscripted no3) by Taylor Made (freebie from the challenge) HERE
Paper from 'Frogs and Sticks' by Kim De Smet
'Splash' O'scaps birthday week freebie by Kim De Smet
Cherries and frame from 'Sugar Bee' by Holliewood Studios
all O'scraps products.

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Lovely. I wish I could master the white space...

Janice xxxx said...

these are beautiful layouts Jen - you know my feelings on digi but can't help feeling flabbergasted by the artistry you produce in your work. Great. x