Tuesday, December 02, 2008

My Manifesto

Here's my first page for my Christmas Journal...



A link on Shimelle's class forum led me to THIS fantastic site where you can create your own font from your handwriting - and its free. Really useful for journalling as you can size your writing to fit and simply delete any mistakes before you print. It will also be great for digital pages too :)

The journalling reads:

I hereby declare that I will make the time to create a page of memories every day starting on December the first until Twelfth Night.I will try to capture the essence of Christmas in our household through memories of past Christmases, events of this Christmas and hopes of Christmases to come. Some of the events may seem smaller than others but will hopefully remain in our memories with the help of this festive journal- reminding us of our Merry Christmas 2008 !

2 comments:

Latharia said...

Love the sense of motion on your page, with arrows, lines, and circles!

Anonymous said...

WOW! Jen, what a great project! I love it! - Len