Monday, May 21, 2007

Busy,busy...

I am having such a great time digi scrapping for Weeds and Wildflowers. I am loving the latest kits and meeting all my fellow team members. Here's an AAM page I did for a team challenge...



Mostly used Celebrating Colour kits by Gina Marie Huff from Weeds & Wildflowers Design, available at ScrapArtist.com:Obviously Orange (paper, frame)Groovy Green (floral ribbon tab)Purely Purple (flower, me, button)Yummalicious Yellow (button badge, notepaper)Boldly Black (letter J)Ravishingly Red (swirls)Wonderfully White (checked paper, button)Also used Weeds and Wildflowers 'Creating Beauty' kit (post-it, newspaper, paperclips and pins)and Weeds and Wildflowers 'Morning Glory' Kit by Patricia Christensen (postcard, beads, curled ribbon).Questionnaire by Eva at Pocket Pearls.

No comments: