Wednesday, March 21, 2007

My Tag Book

I made this tag book using Scrapaholics club's October kit which I bought last time as a past kit. The main technique here is using crackle glaze. The patterned papers included in the kit were all black and white calligraphy style so I've used black and white paint on the pages to match this.

Basically you paint the tags one colour, leave to dry, then paint with the crackle glaze, leave that to dry then paint a single layer of the other paint colour on the top. You can actually see the crackles forming as the top coat dries. Very satisfying!


Once it's dry, decorate the tags and join together with a book ring.

1 comment:

Angela said...

Excuse me, we have a very posh banner bar now then, liking it a lot.

I love this little tag book, all you scappers are making me want to try these cute things for myself.

I'm still laughing about the river dancing scary sheep, lol!